1. The playground equipment is funded through the PAC.
2. Without the PAC your children will have less in the way of:
- Cultural events such as musical and dramatic performances
- Field trips partially funded by the PAC
- Sports Equipment to play with at Recess and Lunch
3. The PAC provides money for each class for classroom support materials. The teachers use this money for crafts (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc.), in classroom books, learning materials.
4. Every year the BC government (Gaming) gives schools with an active PAC, money to spend. The PAC has the responsibility of allocating those funds.